Are you looking for a different yet flavorful meal? Prepare this delicious recipe of Valencian cannelloni! With pork loin, Serrano ham, and chicken livers… Its exterior is appetizing but its interior is even more so. With a strong taste, these Valencian cannelloni will become your star dish. This recipe is perfect as a main dish, and it is ideal to eat whether it is cold outside or it is a little warm. If you want to get down to work, this is your chance to give all you have got in the kitchen.
Ingredients for the Valencian Cannelloni Recipe:
- Cannelloni (16)
- Serrano ham (50 grams)
- Grated cheese (50 grams)
- Pork loin (250 grams)
- Chicken livers (5)
- Egg (1)
- Onion (1)
- Tomatoes (3)
- Butter (2 ‘balls’)
- Can of foi gras (1 small)
- Bechamel Sauce
- Salt and pepper
Valencian Cannelloni – How to Make It:
- Place a frying pan on the heat and melt the indicated amount of butter. When it is melted, add the ham, pork and chicken livers well pricked in advance to create a paste.
- After this, add the chopped onion when the remaining ingredients in the pan have browned. Then add in the tomatoes (peeled and cut into small cubes).
- When the ingredients are ready, it is time to remove the pan from the heat. Mash the mixture and also add the foie gras and the egg. Stir and mix all the ingredients well, seasoning them with pepper and salt.
- Prepare the cannelloni pasta according to the manufacturer’s directions.
- Fill the cannelloni with the mixture and place them in an oven dish.
- Cover them with the bechamel sauce (to your liking) and add the grated cheese. You can also pour on some butter, but just a little bit.
- Place the dish in the oven preheated to 200ºC. The cannelloni will be baked for about 15 minutes until the cheese is golden brown. Serve the Valencian cannelloni very hot. Yummy, yummy!