A delicious roasted pepper salad is perfect for lunch or dinner. Healthy and nutritious, the peppers are rich in vitamin C and fiber. This is a very simple, yet tasty, recipe, perfect to prepare if you have guests over. We are always thinking about what we can eat… and often the easiest recipes are the ones that surprise us! Vegetables are always a healthy choice, so you can include this roasted pepper salad in your diet without remorse. There is nothing like enjoying the taste of good food!
- The first step is to preheat the oven to 250ºC.
- Place the peppers and tomatoes on a tray and put them in the oven to roast. Once roasted you can remove the skin without difficulty.
- Once the vegetables are tender, remove them from the oven to cool.
- When they are no longer hot, remove the skin from the peppers and tomatoes. You should also remove the seeds; we keep ours in a container.
- Take the onion, peel it and cut it into slices similar to the tomatoes. Cut the peppers into strips. Put everything in a salad bowl.
- Pour olive oil over the salad. Before serving, pour a bit of vinegar and a pinch of salt.
Our advice: if you want to make the salad more filling you can also add small pieces of boiled potatoes. You can even add a few olives. The recipe can be adapted for every palate! The important thing is to enjoy it.