Today we will prepare a delicious white chocolate cake suitable for gluten intolerant people. Allergies and intolerances often prevent us from having certain products – that’s over! This gluten-free white chocolate cake is perfect for breakfast or as a snack.
Without giving up taste and quality, it is an ideal recipe for sweetening up a grey day. In both winter and summer, any excuse is good enough to get into the kitchen and prepare something. This is a simple recipe that does not require much time.
- To make the white chocolate cake, the whites are separated from the eggs.
- The next step is to beat the egg whites to stiff peaks with half the sugar.
- After this, mix in a bowl the flour, the egg yolks, the butter, oil and the rest of the sugar. When you have a compact dough, gradually add the stiff egg whites.
- Pour all the mixture into a previously greased container with butter.
- Bake at 170ºC for approximately 50 minutes. We will have heated it up previously.
- Hydrate the gelatine sheet in a container with cold water to make the white chocolate cake.
- Melt the chocolate with the milk.
- Mix the melted chocolate with the gelatine sheet. Leave to cool.
- Once cold, cover the cake with the mixture and it will harden. You know, you can always share it… or not.
Fuente: FACE: Federation of Celiac Associations in Spain (www.celiacos.org)